Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: May Lily of the Valley

It feels like I'm always saying this, but I can't believe how fast April has flown by.  Mostly becasuse projects that are due at the end of the month aren't done yet I guess.  But since it's the 3rd Friday in April,  it's time for May's Flower of the Month series by EMS that are part of the 2015 SAL I'm hosting.  If you want to come join us there's still time to sign up, all the signup info can be found here.

May's flower as designed by Ellen Maurer-Stroh is Lily of the Valley, which will be our first white flower.  According to Google, this flower was chosen as the May birth flower because that is usually the only month it blooms in.  This flower has been used in bridal bouquets dating all the way back to medieval times, which has contributed to it's traditional meaning of chastity, purity, humility, and sweetness. 

So now you can have a sweet time stitching this free cross stitch pattern, and go download the PDF from the EMS Designs website if you haven't already. 

Happy stitching!
post signature




If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment