Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, April 24, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Honeysuckle Seeds

Today's free cross stitch pattern is a little different than the usual patterns I post because you only have a limited period of time to pick this one up.  I normally don't like posting about limited time patterns for my Friday posts, simply because I want to share patterns that you'll be able to find for more than a small amount of time. 

But this one was so cute I had to share.  This is a vintage style Honeysuckle seed packet design by Maria Diaz.  I really love seed packet designs, and this one is so bright and colorful, it's amazing. 

This is Maria's April free pattern offering, so you can download the free cross stitch pattern on her website, but only until April 30th.  Starting May 1st there will be a new pattern there, so get this while you can.

Happy stitching!
post signature




If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

1 comment: