I stitched like a madwoman all weekend, so I got quite a bit of progress done on Baby Tinkerbell:
With the exception of her slippers, I'm completely done with the green, and you can see the place where she'll be eventually holding a ladybug at the end of that arm. That random green blob above her collar is a pacifier. This design is definitely one that will change much when the backstitching (of which there is A LOT) is completed.
Sadly, I didn't have time to finish the white on her bloomers last night, and was an idiot and forgot my scissors this morning, so couldn't work on them at lunch today either. Grr.
I'm very pleased with the progress, but at this rate, I need like 4 more straight stitching days in order to make my deadline for this piece (it needs to go out day after Memorial Day). I feel like there is many late nights in my future...
On another note, I hate how stiff this 16 count aida is! I've never had fabric that felt this way before, it's driving me bonkers.
Also on another completely random note, I broke 4 needles this weekend. 4!!!! That's a record for me. I don't think I've ever broken more than 1 in like a month before, and this was over just 2 days.
Also, also, etc.... I hate quarter stitches. Just saying.