Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

A bit of progress

Yes, I know, I already had a post today for the A to Z challenge.  But I realized afterward that I forgot to share my latest progress with you:






Hopefully you can tell it's supposed to be part of an Easter egg?  This is my latest World of Charity Stitching donation.  It will eventually be three Easter eggs in various pastel colors set up to look like topiary trees in pots.  I expect to have a big stitching weekend, so wanted to make sure I had at least a little snapshot at the beginning so you can see the progress come Monday. 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a cute start! I admire it how much charity stitching you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete