This will be a year-long SAL (stitch-a-long) for 2015. We are a group of stitchers interested in working on/finishing the flower of the month charts by EMS Designs throughout 2015, and cheering each other on during the year too.
Here's it works
- You can sign up at any time during 2015 by visiting here (the rules post) and using the form located at the bottom of this post.
- Once a month, work on one of the flower charts
- Post a progress report at the end of the month/beginning of the following month. It can be about a new start, progress on an old start, or a finish. It's your choice!
- Come back and post a link to your progress report on the monthly check-in post
It's that easy! This is a low-stress SAL, so if you miss a month, or don't want to do a certain chart, that's okay. You can even modify what order you work on the charts on.
For me, personally, I plan on starting a new month every month, but you can choose how and at what level you want to participate.
If you have a blog, you can post your progress pics on there. If you don't have a blog, you can join our Facebook group and post progress/discussions/encouragement over there.
What's a SAL without prizes? There will a random drawing in January 2016 for stitching related prize(s) yet to be determined. This is how you earn entries for the drawing:
- Signing up for the SAL on this page = 1 entry
- Joining the Facebook group = 1 entry
- Posting a monthly progress report and linking it back here = 1 entry per month you participate
As the SAL progresses, I will be linking to the website hosting each month's chart for anyone who hasn't downloaded them previously.
January - Carnations
February - Violets
March - Daffodils
April - Sweet Pea
May - Lily of the Valley
June - Wild Rose
July - Larkspur
August - Gladiolus
I look forward to stitching with all those of you who want to join me!
Sign Up Here