Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, July 5, 2019

The Return of Free Pattern Fridays!

My poor little neglected blog.  Long story short, although my stitching has continued (mostly) for the past couple years, I've not been as good posting progress.  Although I recently started an Instagram account, which I'm hoping my get me to share that stuff more often.

Anyway, I was thinking it was high time to bring back Free Pattern Fridays.  I probably won't be posting every Friday, but I think it's a worthy goal to try and tackle at least some Fridays.  :)

So for today's pattern I have this adorable American Flag sampler from Jean Farish Needleworks.  I know the 4th of July was yesterday, but I love patriotic patterns all year round.  And you can always get a head start on next year after all.

You can download this cute free cross stitch pattern in PDF format from Jean Farish's blog

Happy stitching!
post signature




Patterns are free and available at the time of posting.  Unfortunately sometimes post are removed or moved, which may make the links in this post no longer viable. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.  Please let me know if you see a problem with something I've posted so I can update it.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your still around. I'm looking forwards to your friday posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute pattern. I wish UK designers did some cute patriotic things too.

    ReplyDelete