Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

February Check In for 2015 Flower of the Month SAL

Hello Flower Stitch-A-Long participants! I can't believe how fast February went by.  I know the month is only shorter by a few days, but whoo!  There's just a couple days left, so it's time to submit your progress for February.  How did you all do so far?

My progress is... well... nonexistent this month.  Bad, bad hostess!  I just had too many deadline projects that popped up in the meantime.  So I haven't made any more progress on January, and haven't had a change to stitch February either.  But apparently hope springs eternal, because I did spend a couple hours kitting up March's pattern last Saturday. 

So how did you all do?  Obviously no one can be worse than me this month, so post your progress whatever it is! 

If you are not currently a member of the SAL and want to join us, remember it's never too late to join us.  The rules and official sign ups can be found on this page.  

Important Notes For Current SAL Participants: 
To earn an extra prize entry for this month, you must submit a check in (even if it's showing progress and not a finish).  Your check in can be about the February pattern, or any other month you are working on/have finished. 

If you have done a blog post showing your progress, please use the linking widget below to add a direct link to your check in post.  

If you have chosen to post your progress in the Facebook group, please leave a link here on this post as well.  That just makes it easier for me to gather info and not miss/double count anyone.

If you're participating but using a different way to check in, please send me an email to brownieschair (AT) hotmail (DOT) com with your progress details/pictures and I will post them here for you.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.  I will leave the link widget open through the end of next week (March 7th) so please check in by that date.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I wish you more time and progress next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you did get some lovely finishes done this month and there's always next month to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'luck, you'll catch up once all the obligations are taken care of~ :D

    ...that's what I keep telling myself eep...

    ReplyDelete