Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, February 13, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Raccoon With Heart

So if you were a little "loved out" by last week's free cross stitch pattern, I have the perfect solution for you this week.  Since tomorrow is actually Valentine's Day, we'll go easy on the heart thing today. 

Today's pattern's pattern is done by the fabulous designer Tiny Modernist, and features this absolutely adorable raccoon.  Yes, he is holding a heart, but it's still a perfect design for any time of the year.  I just love him, I want to reach out and pinch his cute little cheeks!

You can find the chart and key for this free cross stitch pattern from the designer's freebie page.  All the free patterns are on one page, so you'll need to scroll about halfway down to find the raccoon.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

4 comments: