Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, February 6, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Love, Love, Love

It's almost Valentine's Day.  So how about a love themed free cross stitch pattern for today?

I've never really been a fan of the holiday myself, but I do like many of the Valentine's designs you find around.  I guess because I do like hearts and pink.  Today's pattern is from one of my favorite designers, San-Man Originals, who also designed the Halloween Quaker pattern that's one of my older WIPs.  This word art pattern is perfect for February, but would be great year round too.

This one is available to download as a free cross stitch pattern in several formats from Cyberstitchers.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

2 comments: