Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Progress Update: Rainbow Mandala is Finished

Hey all,

Just popping in really quick to share my latest finish with you.  Rainbow Mandala is now done!



That's one more Crazy January project I can mark off the list!  This is for a quilt being made by World of Charity Stitching.  It's done on 14 count natural aida with DMC threads in neon colors.  I tried to do it approximately lightest in the middle to darkest on the edge, but now I look at the finished project, I think I would have changed up the order a bit.  It is approximately 67 stitches by 67 stitches, and since the pattern was free, I can also count it as part of my Stitch From Stash earnings this month. 

I started this project on January 4th as part of the Crazy January Challenge and finished it this weekend on February 14th.  It is a free pattern from the German (?) blog Stickeule and can be found here if you'd like to stitch it yourself. I did pick my own colors though, rather than following those in the pattern. 

Now its off to go finish the Once Upon A Time sampler, since I really, really, really need to get that sent off to the next person!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on another finish :) I like the colors, even if it's no 'traditional' rainbow order

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great finish Alyssa. I love the colors.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rainbow mandala! :D It's awesome you do so much stitching for charity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mandala. So colorful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! can you send me the pattern? the link doesn't work :(

    ReplyDelete