Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Feburary 2015 Smalls SAL Check-In

Although really it's only 4 days shorter, February always seems to go by so quickly doesn't it?  But since it's the last Wednesday of the month, it's time for the Feburary update in Stitching Lotus' 2015 Smalls SAL

Although I didn't really get a chance to work on any "small" projects this month (it's been kind of a weird stitching month for me), I did finish a small part of a Round Robin piece, so that's what I'm counting for this month.

At approximately just over 50 stitches in height and width, this is the February block from Frosted Pumpkin's Once Upon a Time sampler.


(The May block was done by the owner of the project.)

As I mentioned before, that frog gave me quite a bit of trouble, but I managed to get it all done in the end.

After finishing this one finally last week, it's now on it's way to the next person in the round robin, and I'm working on the next project, which if from Woodland Sampler.  That one is being done on linen, my first time ever working with it, and it's HARD!

We're having a frozen day today here in Mississippi, so I hope the rest of you are staying warm.  Happy stitching everyone!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. We're having snow here in Arkansas Alyssa but that just gives me more time to stitch. :) This round robin is going to be so wonderful when finished! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cute finish Alyssa.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cute finish

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frog and the whole blog are really cute...good luck with your linen experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Round Robin is so pretty! Good luck with linen. It's not difficult when you get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful finish! Congrats Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love the Round Robin! So cute and how much fun to share stitching with a bunch of people. If I was the owner though I think I'd be worried about never getting it back. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that is perfectly fine as your small. You did a great job, and the design is super cute.

    ReplyDelete