Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Li'l Pumpkins

Happy Halloween everyone!

So are you sick of Halloween themed free cross stitch patterns yet?  

Well, if you are, this week is a bit of a break (sort of).  And if you're not, well then this pattern can be easily adapted to be a Halloween pattern.  This week's pattern is called Li'l Pumpkins and was designed by Erynne from Stitcheree!  It's a nice general fall pattern.

Just head over to Erynne's blog to download this free cross stitch pattern.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment