Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Haunted House

Here's a great Halloween free cross stitch pattern for those of you who like a challenge.

This pattern is larger than many of those I've been featuring lately, and it uses both specialty threads from Kreinik and a few specialty techniques like couching.  But the finished project will be perfect if you're looking for something different from the "cutesy" patterns I've been posting lately.

This free cross stitch pattern is available for download in PDF format from the Kreinik website.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment