Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Treats

Welcome to another free cross stitch pattern Friday!

So I mentioned a few weeks ago that one of my favorite things about Halloween is candy corn.  So when I saw this pattern it totally piqued my interest.  The original designs uses perforated paper to make a label for a candy jar (which in the picture happens to be filled with candy corn :)  You could easily substitute regular Aida or evenweave fabric for the perforated paper if you would prefer.  And I love the decorated letters for the label.

The project details for this free cross stitch pattern can be obtained at the Tokens and Trifles website.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment