Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

October TUSAL Update

So, Daffycat has this SAL over at her blog that she calls the Totally Useless SAL.  The idea is to collect your orts (those pieces of thread you gather while stitching) in a jar and post a picture at the new moon every month.  This has been going on for a couple years or so, but since I just found out about it, well, better late than never, right? 

I just started collecting my orts this month, so my jar is pretty sad.  But I'll add onto it each month and see where it ends up.  These are all leftovers from my MMMM stitching this month, so pretty much all Christmas colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment