Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Happy Everything

Well, happy first Friday in 2015 everybody.  Today's free cross stitch pattern feature is a big one, so this is a perfect project to take on for the new year.

Even though most people think of snowmen as a Christmas thing, when I was going to school in Idaho it was actually much colder in January, so I think of snowmen more as a January thing.  And if you haven't noticed already, I love holiday/monthly patterns.  So when I found this one called Happy Everything that combines the two, I thought it would make a perfect new year project. Designed by by Lois Winston, it's a whopping 20" x 5" when stitched on 14-count fabric.

You can find this on FreePatterns.com (you'll have to create a free account in order to download the pattern).   Once registered and logged in, you can download the PDF of this free cross stitch pattern.

Happy stitching in the new year everyone!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

3 comments:

  1. Cute snowmen. I think of them as a winter thing and not a Christmas thing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing it. :o)

    ReplyDelete