Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Easter Bunny

Can you believe it's already the last Friday in March?  Where did my favorite month go?  Today's free cross stitch pattern is an Easter themed one, since we're fast approaching on that holiday too.  I just couldn't let it go by without featuring a pattern for it, now could I? 


This pattern is simply called "Easter Bunny" and is designed by the fabulous Lucie Heaton.  If you're a regular reader of the British cross stitch magazines, you probably recognize her name.  Now, this pattern is small enough you have time to get it done before Easter if you wanted to.  Just saying.  I of course love it because it includes a daffodil at the bottom!

This pattern is featured at the Cyberstitchers website, so you can head over there to download this free cross stitch pattern in three different formats. 

I also have a bonus source of free patterns for you today.  I've mentioned the Facebook group Cross Stitch for Charity before (back before Christmas).  The current charity being supported is World Wildlife Fund, and there are some great charts that have been donated by designers such as Jane Netley Mayhew, Brooke's Books, Lesley Teare, Ursula Michael and many, many more. 

Now, these charts are free, they were donated to the cause directly from the designers, but in return it's asked that you make a donation (big or small) to the group's fund so it can be donated to the current charity at the end of the month.  These charts will therefore only be available until March 31st, so if you'd like to donate to WWF, and get some great free charts in return, head over to the Facebook group to check it out ASAP

Happy stitching!
post signature




If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment