In honor of the upcoming holiday, right now through December 5 (?) the group is raising funds for Toys for Tots. Right now there are 7 charts posted for you to download in exchange for donating any amount to the charity. Designers include Passione Ricomo, Primitive Hare, Lesley Teare, and many more. As you can see from this photo, they are super cute patterns (and this isn't all of the patterns posted yet either).
So if you'd like to get some free patterns and help a great cause in return, here's what you do.
- You must have a Facebook account
- Like the Cross Stitch for Charity page
- Join the Cross Stitch for Charity group page
- Donate to the cause using the link in the pinned post at the top of the group
- Download your favorite charts in the group Files tab
Come back later today for another Free Pattern Friday post (my regularly scheduled one).