Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Fall Into Autumn

This week's free cross stitch pattern is nice and simple.

We're back to Fall/Autumn appreciation this week, but I wanted to take the time to share this pattern designed by Erica Michaels for Rainbow Gallery.  It's kind of beautiful in its simplicity, and because it's fairly easy to stitch, it should work up pretty quickly, which is great if you're busy prepping for Thanksgiving next week.  Another one my friend who loves Fall colors would love.

Since this is a Rainbow Gallery design, it uses a lot of their specialty fibers and threads in the key.  But you can always substitute your favorite floss for the specialty threads if needed.  By the way, if you ever need a DMC color family reference for making substitutions, Yarn Tree has a great reference for that.

Head over to Rainbow Gallery to view the PDF project sheet for this free cross stitch pattern.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment