Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Swirly Autumn

Hope everyone is recovering from Thanksgiving okay?  Today's free cross stitch pattern will be the last of the autumn themed ones before jumping into winter/Christmas.

So today being Black Friday, that makes me feel a little swirly, don't you?  I don't really know why, but something about this pattern just makes me happy.  Should be pretty quick to stitch up too, which is always a good thing this time of year.  :)

Head over to the Cross Stitch Happy blog to download the chart and key for this free cross stitch pattern.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment