Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

May Check In for 2015 Flower of the Month SAL

Welcome to the latest check in for the Flower of the Month SAL.  Once again, I've been a very bad hostess and don't have any progress of my own to show this month.  I had a major stitching project in May, and I also ran out of fabric, but I hope to make progress on my Jan, Feb, and Mar projects, as well as start April, May, and now June soon! 

So let's share the progress we all made in May, since I don't have any to share with you at the moment. 

Remember, if you are not currently a member of the SAL and want to join us, it's never too late to join!  The rules and official sign ups can be found on this page.  

Important Notes For Current SAL Participants: 
To earn an extra prize entry for this month, you must submit a check in (even if it's showing only progress and not a finish).  Your check in can be about the May pattern specifically, or any other month you are working on/have finished. 

If you have done a blog post showing your progress, please use the linking widget below to add a direct link to your check in post.  If you are a member of our Facebook group, you can also check in via that page.  You do not have to check in at both places, but you are welcome to if you wish. 

If you're still participating via email, please send me an email to brownieschair (AT) hotmail (DOT) com with your progress details/pictures and I will post them here for you.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.  I will leave the link widget open through next week (June 12th), so please check in by that date.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment