Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Progress Update: Day 12 & 13 of the Crazy Challenge

Yes, you read that right.  I have an update on the 13th day of progress, actually posted on the 13th!  That's because I managed to get today's start done at lunchtime and I know I won't be doing more on it today because I need to get back to Giraffe Mitten. 

Sadly, don't get too excited about the on time update because I can't actually show you much of today's (or yesterday's) progress.  This week I am planning on working on my patterns of the My Little Pony "mane six".  But they are for someone who occasionally reads this blog so I can only offer you a small sneak peek at my progress.

Here is a sample of what Rainbow Dash has so far

And here is a small bit of Rarity so far
Sorry for the kind of weird pictures, for some reason the lighting is a little wonky in these.  

Of course, if any of you are part of the CrossstichCrazy2015 or Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015) groups on Facebook, I've linked both group names above to my progress post in each group where I show the full pictures of my progress so far.  But you'll have to be members of the group to see them I think. 

Not that I've gotten a huge amount done on each one so far.  Just about 20-30 minutes each during my lunch break for the past two days.  Why do things always come up on the days I want to spend hours stitching?!?!?!?

So the plan for the rest of this week is to stick with the ponies, unless something else comes up in the meantime. 

post signature

5 comments:

  1. You are doing so good keeping up with your starts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you can only show a little, they are still nice starts! Can you tell us what yoe are stitching them on? Doesn't lool like fabric to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, good eye! These are done on white 14 count plastic canvas. I'm making them into magnets when they're finished so I wanted something that could stand on its own.

      Delete
  3. Yay, the mane six magnets! Things always manage to come up when I want to get in some stitching too.

    ReplyDelete