Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Happy Winter

Well, we're continuing with the non-English language blog theme for today's free cross stitch pattern.  But it was just too cute to not share. 

Today's pattern comes from a blog called Crocette Stregate, which I think is written in Italian?  If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this post, you'll find this adorable pattern of a cat dressed up in winter woolens, with the words "Happy Winter" at the bottom.  Which although the blog is in another language, the pattern is in English?  *shrug*  Whatever, it's super cute, so it's all worth it.  :)

This pattern is in picture format, and it has both symbols and a color guide contained in the picture itself, but it's a little small.  I found that clicking on the picture to enlarge it and then saving still made it a little small to see the individual symbols and key.  I solved this by doing it this way (in Firefox browser): Right click on the picture and choose "Open link in new tab" from the drop down menu that appears.  In the new tab, click on the picture once when the magnifying glass with the "+" in the middle appears to enlarge the picture.  Then save it to your computer.  That should make it big enough to see all the details of the pattern.

You can find the chart picture for this free cross stitch pattern on the blog, all the way at the bottom of this post. 

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

3 comments:

  1. o good gravy, you enabler. This is an adorable pattern. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, at least the pattern is free... :). So that's only partially enabling, right?

      Delete
  2. I've got this pattern for such a long time and I still haven't started it! Thanks for remind me that I have this chart too! Maybe it’s the sign to start it finally this year? :)

    ReplyDelete