Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Pirate Snowman

Today is the last Friday in January, so it's time to post another free cross stitch pattern.  I'm going back to snowman this week, since for reasons I explained earlier in the month, I always associate snowmen with January.

Today's pattern isn't just any snowman, no.  Today's pattern is for this super cute pirate snowman, complete with pet pirate on shoulder.  I love how he even has a peg leg.

You can get the chart and key from the blog Aliolka Designs, which happens to be in Russian, but it's worth it to pick up this free cross stitch pattern.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, how cute! This reminds me of the pirate themed series by...uh...Sue Ellis? I'm not sure, but I think that was her name...

    ReplyDelete