Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Mega Mini Month Madness SAL Progress: Week 2

It's time for Mega Mini Month Madness update #2.  I think I will change my update day from Wednesday to Thursday, since I realized yesterday that Wednesday are my long days... and that usually means I don't have time to blog.

Thanks to conference on Saturday and Sunday last week, I had a pretty productive week of stitching.  In fact, it might be the the most productive week I have all month...

So nothing is "finished" yet, but I did finish all of the stitching on Mill Hill's Hot Stuff for my first mini project of the week:

Then I have made quite a bit of progress on Teton Santa, my largest mini for this challenge:

And I have made a little bit more progress on Be Merry:

Unfortunately I have had to frog quite a bit on this one.  :-/  For some reason, I just can't quite seem to count right.  Hopefully I will have better luck next week.  

So for my goals for the month, they have now been updated to:

  1. Finish the beading Tropical Kitty, Provence Rooster, and Hot Stuff
  2. Finish stitching Teton Santa and Be Merry (then bead thereafter)
  3. Start the last project I 100% must get done before Christmas: Victorian Tree
Until next week!

1 comment: