Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Hoppy Halloween

I'm super excited about finding today's free cross stitch pattern, because it's a little different than normal.

I bet you're probably used to seeing "hoppy" in lieu of "happy" mostly with Easter.  You know, with rabbits and all.  Here's a Hoppy Halloween design.  But rather than rabbits, this design from Brooke's Books features two frogs, both dressed up for the Halloween season.  Very fun!

Available from the Brooke's Books website, this PDF free cross stitch pattern can be found here.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment