Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Best Witches

Here's to the first Friday of October!  Let's celebrate with another Halloween free cross stitch pattern.

Today's pick comes from the wonderful designer Barbara Ana.  Continuing with the witch theme from last week, this design is called "Best Witches", which is perfert for me, since as an English major, I love puns.  :)  Barbara also has some other super cute Halloween designs available for purchase from your favorite needlework shops, so definitely check those out if you like this design.  One of them, Ice Scream, is currently on my 123stitch wish list.  I so want to get to that someday...

But in the meantime, if you're budget is limited like mine at the moment, you can head over to Cyberstitchers to download this free cross stitch pattern in PDF or two other formats.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the freebie links! I like several of Barbara Ana's freebie patterns; they're so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete