Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Check In for 2015 Flower of the Month SAL

Nothing like waiting until the last day to get this up, huh?  Sorry for the delay, we're still having internet sourcing troubles at home, so blogging in general has been more of a challenge lately.

But the good news is after my total falling off the bandwagon last month, I do have progress!  I got a bit more done on January:


Started a few outlines of violets on February:


And even got a couple petals started for March:


That means I'm caught up (at least until next month) with all my starts.  Yay!  Now to work towards some finishes...

So how did you all do?  I know from our Facebook group many of you are doing much, much better than me.  But hey, progress is progress, so I'm happy what I got done this month.  Post your progress whatever it is and share via the linkup below. 

If you are not currently a member of the SAL and want to join us, remember it's never too late to join!  The rules and official sign ups can be found on this page.  

Important Notes For Current SAL Participants: 
To earn an extra prize entry for this month, you must submit a check in (even if it's showing only progress and not a finish).  Your check in can be about the March pattern, or any other month you are working on/have finished. 

If you have done a blog post showing your progress, please use the linking widget below to add a direct link to your check in post.  

If you're participating but using a different way to check in, please send me an email to brownieschair (AT) hotmail (DOT) com with your progress details/pictures and I will post them here for you.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.  I will leave the link widget open through the end of next week (April 10th) since I'm a little late this month, so please check in by that date.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Nice progress. Remember, ebery stitch is one stitch less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed your link to the free chart of the Stardust Fairy! It is soo divine! And a free chart from Joan Elliott! Luckily my wonderful sister is going to download it for me - yay!!
    Thank you so much for the link; I look forward to more freebies to come:)

    Annie
    http://www.mylittlexstitchnook.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for starting them all! So what's the plan now, start and finish April, or start April and finish January first? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay they are all started! :) I think the Feb violets look cute as is haha.

    ReplyDelete