Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Witches Hat

It's Friday, so it's time for another free cross stitch pattern.  We're going to continue with the Halloween theme for awhile, so let's get to today's pick.

I tend to like cutesy rather than scary Halloween patterns.  For me, Halloween is a purely secular holiday, and I don't mind talking about things like witches, ghosts, and vampires because it's all in pure fun for me.  So today's pattern features this cute little black cat hiding underneath a purple witches hat.  This pattern comes from the Sullivans Floss website, so it uses Sullivans floss, but if you would like a DMC/Sullivans conversion chart, there's one available on Cyberstitchers.  

This free cross stitch pattern is available as a zipped file (PDF) from the Autumn Collection at Sullivans Project Central.  

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment