Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Candy Corn

Here's today's link to a free cross stitch pattern.  I've been thinking a lot about Halloween patterns lately, so I went on the search for some good free ones that I'll be sharing over the next few weeks.  It may still seem like a little early for Halloween but when you're a cross stitcher, I guess you're always thinking ahead.  In fact, maybe these are a little late on the uptake... but hey, there's always next year, right?

Today's pattern features that fundamental element of Halloween: candy.  And one of my favorite non-chocolate candies is candy corn!  So when I came across this design by Susan Aldrich at Cyberstitchers, I just fell in love with it. It should be a pretty quick stitch too, with a stitch size of only 57 x 57.

This super cute free cross stitch pattern is available for download in PDF or two other formats on this website.

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

1 comment: