First off, I did finish the Believe part of Lizzie Kate's Living with Charm series from the LK Round Robin I was in. Here's how that one looked when it was finished:
Next up was the last round for the Lizzie Kate RR before getting my own project back. I stitched the bottom of this pattern from the 3 Little Words series:
I don't know what kind of evenweave this project had, but it was a joy to stitch on. So thick and creamy, if you can describe fabric that way. My qsnap loved it too.
So after I sent this one on I got my project back. Unfortunately my original project got lost somewhere in Canadian customs, by my fellow RR stitchers pitched together to get replacement fabric and threads. It was a tiny bit disappointing getting it back, just because although the project hadn't been replaced, I couldn't help thinking it wasn't actually my project. It still has several sections to complete before it's done, but I had to put it away for a bit because it just makes me a little sad to look at right now.
I also got some stitching done on my Etsy Round Robin projects. The first one after the darling Disney project I showed last time was a block from the Spooky Halloween Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin:
I had actually stitched one block of this already in the Frosted Pumpkin RR I did last year, so it was nice to do a different part of it this time. I did L is for Lollipop this time.
The next round in the Etsy RR I've actually lost photos of that project somewhere, so I don't have anything to show you. It was a part of a subversive cross stitch called Welcome to My Hood, I think by Granny Panties? It honestly wasn't my favorite thing to work on, so I'm actually not too torn up about losing the pictures, haha.
The next round project was another Halloween piece, this one is by Satsuma Street.
I did the two E blocks and the candy corn. I have to say I've loved the couple of Satsuma Street patterns I've worked on, although this one gave me a bunch of trouble. I had to frog and restitch the border twice, and the big E on the bottom once. My scissors definitely got a workout on this one.
That brings me up to my current project for the Etsy RR. This is my progress so far on Sewing Room by Soda Stitch:
I have to say I've admired Soda Stitch's patterns for a long time and I even have a couple in my stash (2 I think?) but I have never actually done one yet. I am loving this one so far though. I can tell this is a project where the back stitch will really make a difference though.
In addition to my round robin stitching, I have also stitched quite a bit more on Welcome Home than you last saw it:
Pretty much almost done except the roof and backstitch. I've put it away for now though because I'm hitting Christmas present panic mode and need to focus on those projects over the next couple weeks.
I also started on a project that I am calling Summer Bouquet, from a Lucie Heaton booklet that came with one of the UK cross stitch magazines. I got pretty far on it just a couple colors left to fill in:
Unfortunately I had a major accident and spilled applesauce all over this project. Again, had to put it away for awhile because I can't look at it after that. I'm pretty sure it will be okay because I just used DMC threads, but I haven't tried to deep clean it yet.
So that's what's been going on around here stitching-wise. Hopefully it won't be so long before my next update!