Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, February 5, 2016

Free Pattern Friday: Be Mine

Hello readers!  It's Friday, which means it's time once again for me to share a free cross stitch pattern with you.

But first, you may be wondering where I've disappeared off to for the past couple weeks?  Although I managed to keep up with my Crazy January stitching through January 24th, it was getting harder and harder due to a flare up in some carpal tunnel like symptoms in my hands.  So finally on January 25th I decided I needed to take a break and slow the stitching way down rather than risk damaging something so I would need more invasive medical attention.

I'm still planning on doing starts for Days 25-31, they're just going to have to wait a little longer.  Maybe I might be able to pull some out for this weekend.  I know I need to catch up in my reporting of what I did get done before I had to take a break, but sadly, typing imitates the movements that make it hard to stitch, so I've had to cut back on the blogging as well.

Anyway, in the meantime, I can take a quick bit to share a new free cross stitch pattern with you.  We all know Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and although I'm not a big fan of that holiday, I do love kittys, so I found this adorable kitty couple pattern that I can manage to stomach for Valentine's Day.

This pattern comes to you courtesy of Alita Designs, who did one of the snowman patterns I showed a few weeks back.  It's the perfect size for a card or small token that you can easily whip up between now and the big day.  You can download this free cross stitch pattern directly from the designer's website.

Happy stitching!
post signature




If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry your carpal tunnel flared up! I hope it improves soon. I'm a RSI victim myself, so generally have to be careful with my positioning. Nice chart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it goes away soon! Cute design I love the lettering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, health issues that make you cut back on your hobbies suck :( Hope you'll be feeling better soon! The pattern is really cute though :)

    ReplyDelete