Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Stars and Stripes

I've had a super busy day today, but I'm popping in really quick to make sure I share this week's free cross stitch pattern.

It's almost half way through June, which means my thoughts are starting to turn to the 4th of July holiday coming up here in the US.  So with red, white, and blue popping through my head, I found a perfect pattern from the Janlynn company that features all those great patriotic items like stars, stripes, and flags.  It's a cute smallish pattern that should be a perfect quick stitch to do up if you're feeling in a Independence Day mood. 

You can download the PDF of this free cross stitch pattern directly from their website

Until next time, happy stitching!
post signature




If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great freebie design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Great idea to start stitching now instead of July 1. :)

    ReplyDelete