Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Sweet Treats

Today is the first Friday in December, so it's onto Christmas themed free cross stitch patterns!

My mother's birthday is the first part of December, so I always end up thinking about Christmas baking way before the actual holiday.  I've always loved to bake since I was a little girl, so when I saw this pattern in a cross stitching magazine awhile back I fell in love with it.  The good news is, when poking around looking for patterns I realized that it's actually posted for free on the publisher's website, so you can stitch this piece even if you don't have the back issue it was published it.

This is intended as a front piece for a baking set, but with some modification I plan on framing it or making a cushion out of it when it (finally) gets added to my very large WIP pile.

Head over to the Cross-stitching.com website to download this cute free cross stitch pattern for yourself.  You'll need to sign up for an account to download it; just advance warning.  

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment